Last Updated: December 29, 2016
The following defined terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
“Financial Information” means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., name, account information, billing address) provided by you. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by B.B Apps and/or our authorized third party partners.
“Non-Personal Information” means information that, by itself, does not identify a specific individual or entity (e.g., demographic information, usage data or downloads).
“Personal Information” means specific identifiable information about an individual or entity which may be used to identify, contact or locate that person or entity (e.g., name, mailing address, Device ID (defined below), email address or phone number).
- What Information Is Collected?
Information You Provide. B.B Apps may receive and store any Personal Information, Financial Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you interact with B.B Apps. Some features and/or functionality of the B.B Apps Services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. B.B Apps may use information you provide to communicate with you and to improve the B.B Apps Services. Here are some examples:
- Email Communications. B.B Apps may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters and emails related to promotions and/or events. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in the relevant correspondence. Once B.B Apps has processed your opt-out request, B.B Apps will not send you further promotional emails unless you later opt back in. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, B.B Apps reserves the right to email you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to the B.B Apps Services.
- Contact Us. If you choose to use the “Contact Us” form you will be asked to provide Personal Information, request type of inquiry, and describe the purpose for which you are contacting B.B Apps. If B.B Apps is aware that you are under the age of 13, B.B Apps will delete your email address once your request has been fulfilled.
- Geo-Location Data. B.B Apps does not ask you for, access, or track any location based information at any time while downloading or using B.B Apps ‘s mobile applications or services.
- Push Notifications. On occasion, B.B Apps will send you push notifications when using B.B Apps ‘s mobile applications regarding alerts to new high scores, as well as other account information that may be important to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may opt-out from receiving them by turning them off at the device level through the settings of the device or by contacting B.B Apps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other Information. You may provide other Personal and Non-Personal information whenever you interact with the B.B Apps Services, including, without limitation, when you search the B.B Apps Services, participate in a contest, survey or questionnaire, place an order, or communicate with B.B Apps by phone or email.
With any of the above actions, you may supply B.B Apps with information such as your name, address, phone number, alternate contact information, information about your use of the B.B Apps Services, personal descriptions and product descriptions.
Information Collected Automatically or Through Technology. B.B Apps may receive and store certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information whenever you interact with B.B Apps. While you are able to visit the B.B Apps Services and remain anonymous, B.B Apps and/or B.B Apps’s third-party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information through technological means. Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
- Tracking. Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Device Information. When you download and use the B.B Apps Services, B.B Apps automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system, application version, and the persistent device identifier (“Device ID”). You consent to B.B Apps collecting this information.
- Metadata. Metadata is data collected and used to facilitate the B.B Apps Services, monitor system usage, prevent fraud, and for other services. Some examples of metadata that B.B Apps may collect and analyze include, without limitation, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the B.B Apps Services, including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the B.B Apps Services.
- Log files. As true of most websites, B.B Apps gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Tools. B.B Apps may use software tools to measure and collect information about your use of the B.B Apps Services, including, without limitation, page response times, upload and file transfer errors, interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), features use, purchase tracking and order fulfillment and methods. Sometimes, you will have a choice whether or not to provide information, but if you fail to provide certain information it could impact some features and/or functionalities of the B.B Apps Services.
- Information from Other Sources. B.B Apps may receive information about you from B.B Apps’s third-party service providers, or other sources such as purchase or redemption information, B.B Apps Services usage, payment information, reporting information, page-view information, technical, fulfillment, advertising, search information and credit history information.
- Mobile Analytics. B.B Apps uses mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of its Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. B.B Apps does not link the information stored within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the application.
- How Information Is Used, Shared and Disclosed.
B.B Apps does not sell, and generally does not disclose, your Personal Information to third-parties without your consent. Parents have the right to consent to collection and use of personal information from their child without also consenting to its disclosure to third-parties, as B.B Apps does not share information that may be collected from your child. B.B Apps uses Personal, Non-Personal and Financial Information, among other things, to monitor system performance, analyze internal business systems, improve the B.B Apps Services, fulfill requests for additional products and services, contact you about promotional and marketing activities, provide customer support, and conduct research. The use and protection of information is an important component of B.B Apps’s business. Examples of how B.B Apps shares and discloses your information is as follows:
The security of your Personal Information is important to B.B Apps. B.B Apps follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to B.B Apps, both during transmission and once it is received. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, B.B Apps cannot guarantee its absolute security. While no security system is completely secure, B.B Apps and its third-party partners and vendors take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of the information collected by B.B Apps. For B.B Apps, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all Personal and Financial Information is disclosed only on a “need to know” basis and ensuring that all Personal Information collected by B.B Apps is done so via secured connections and protected and encrypted (using secure socket layer technology,”SSL”) by industrial grade security software to guard against unauthorized access.
B.B Apps has third-party ads in free versions of its mobile applications and, provided that you are age 13 or older, B.B Apps collects your Device ID and may pass it to advertisers to enable certain advertising. B.B Apps does not store or otherwise save your Device ID.
- Social Media Features and Tools.
- Google+ or Other OpenID Provider.
You may be able to log in to some of B.B Apps’s mobile applications using sign-in services such as Google+ or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with B.B Apps such as your name and email address to pre-populate B.B Apps’s sign up form. Services like Google+ give you the option to post information about your activities on the B.B Apps website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- Links to Other Sites.
- Access/Data Retention.
If you or your child’s information changes, or if you no longer desire the B.B Apps Services, you may make corrections and updates, delete inaccuracies, or request deletion or further contact with you or your child, by updating your account information or by contacting B.B Apps at email@example.com. B.B Apps will respond to your access request within 15 days.
B.B Apps will retain you and your child’s information for as long as you or your child’s account is active, or as needed to provide services. If you wish to cancel your child’s account or request that B.B Apps no longer use the information to provide services, contact B.B Apps at the email address listed above. B.B Apps will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Special Notice REGARDING MINORS.
B.B Apps does not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13 without parental consent. B.B Apps requires device owners to specify their age before any Personal Information is collected. If it comes to B.B Apps’s attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, B.B Apps will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that B.B Apps may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact B.B Apps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Us.
20 Dreptatii Street, Building E5, Unit 1, Suite 4
Bucharest, 060891, Romania